Western Cape Recruitment 2022 Current Online Jobs at Western CapeWestern Cape is hiring for Stores Clerk Jobs in Bellville location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Western Cape is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Western Cape Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers. The Western Cape recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Western Cape Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Bellville.
|Recruitment Name||Western Cape Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Stores Clerk|
|Salary||ZAR 176,310.00 Yearly|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Bellville|
|Job Type||Cape Town Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Western Cape Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||06 June 2022|
Western Cape Recruitment 2022 Job DescriptionPeople who are interesting to apply for this Western Cape Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Qualification Requirement for Stores Clerk Jobs at Western Cape: → with Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent.
How to Apply for Western Cape Jobs 2022 at Western Cape Careers Portal?To apply for this Western Cape Jobs 2022, you must follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you must be create your account with the required details on the official website of Western Cape.
- After this, you will log in to the account you created.
- After candidate account login, you have to select Stores Clerk job profile which one you applying for, remember that you should be checked first that eligible.
- Once you select the Stores Clerk job profile at Western Cape Careers Portal, you will have to fill in the all-important details marked with * in the application form.
- After filling all the marked details in the Application form, click on the Apply now button and wait for the Application form process to complete.
- You should receive a registration number on your mobile and an Email.