VKB Silo Worker Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at VKB. VKB Vacancies 2022 in Memel for post of Silo Worker. Top VKB Jobs in Memel 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.vkb.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
VKB Silo Worker Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 25 September 2022
VKB is hiring for Silo Worker Jobs in Memel location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. VKB is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, VKB Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The VKB recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the VKB Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Memel.
- VKB Latest Vacancies 2022
|Recruitment Name||VKB Silo Worker Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Silo Worker|
|Salary||ZAR 5040000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Memel|
|Job Type||Free State Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack VKB Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25 September 2022|
VKB Recruitment 2022 Silo Worker Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this VKB Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a rural environment with resources inherent to the environment.
Performs varied tasks relating to the manufacturing function and requiring some initiative and basic training.
– Grade 12/NQF4
– Valid driver’s license (Code B) for tractor
– Own transport
– Fluent in Afrikaans and English
– Must be willing to work overtime
– Able to work under pressure
– Responsible for cleanliness and inspections of allocated area
– Driving of tractor when required to do so
– Bin measurements and Bin inspections
– Control stock in screening room and load of screenings
– Any general work as requested by management
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px