VKB BI Developer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at VKB. VKB Vacancies 2022 in Reitz for post of BI Developer. Top VKB Jobs in Reitz 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.vkb.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
VKB BI Developer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 25 September 2022
VKB is hiring for BI Developer Jobs in Reitz location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. VKB is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, VKB Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The VKB recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the VKB Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Reitz.
- VKB Latest Vacancies 2022
|Recruitment Name||VKB BI Developer Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||BI Developer|
|Salary||ZAR 70531.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Reitz|
|Job Type||Free State Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack VKB Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25 September 2022|
VKB Recruitment 2022 BI Developer Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this VKB Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company with Head-Office based in Reitz in the Northeast Free State and business presence in Free State, Limpopo, Kwazulu-Natal and Mpumalanga. This organization strives towards healthy and modern business practices and offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Information & Technology (I&T) team on a permanent basis to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
The right person will have a background in data and business analysis and be self-motivated and passionate about problem solving.
About the Role
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will collaborate with different departments and industries within our company to identify business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs. You will then be responsible to provide accurate, timely and reliable Power BI reports to business that will enable operational management as well as better decision making. You will also assist with the development of an enterprise-wide data warehouse.
This role is open to a Hybrid work model, according to VKB’s Hybrid Policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients / business users to elicit reporting requirements.
- Develop reports and dashboards to meet those requirements using reporting technologies such as Power BI, SSRS and Excel.
- Assisting in the design, development, and support of a group wide data warehouse, using SQL Server Integration Services through an ETL process to combine various data sources in an Analysis Services Cube.
- Having the analytical ability to turn large amounts of raw data into insightful, accurate and actionable visual information.
- Support the business with report and data queries and manage end-to-end resolution of issues by engaging with all stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, IT, Finance or related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ formal experience in business intelligence development.
- Proven experience with BI technologies (Microsoft Power BI, Advanced Excel)
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL queries, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), data warehouse design, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Experience in Dynamics NAV, Business Central or similar ERP systems is beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English / Afrikaans.
- Experience engaging directly with clients / business users.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Information & Technology Services
Agriculture & associated Industries
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px