UWC Recruitment 2022 Current Online Jobs at UWCUWC is hiring for Senior Lecturer Jobs in Bellville location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. UWC is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, UWC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers. The UWC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the UWC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Bellville.
|Recruitment Name||UWC Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Senior Lecturer|
|Salary||ZAR 557,483.00 Yearly|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Bellville|
|Job Type||cape town Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack UWC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07 July 2022|
UWC Recruitment 2022 Job DescriptionPeople who are interesting to apply for this UWC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Qualification Requirement for Senior Lecturer Jobs at UWC: → with A BPharm / MBChB or related degree and PhD in Clinical Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Clinical Pharmacology, a PharmD or a Masters in Clinical Pharmacy, and extensive clinical experience.
How to Apply for UWC Jobs 2022 at UWC Careers Portal?To apply for this UWC Jobs 2022, you must follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you must be create your account with the required details on the official website of UWC.
- After this, you will log in to the account you created.
- After candidate account login, you have to select Senior Lecturer job profile which one you applying for, remember that you should be checked first that eligible.
- Once you select the Senior Lecturer job profile at UWC Careers Portal, you will have to fill in the all-important details marked with * in the application form.
- After filling all the marked details in the Application form, click on the Apply now button and wait for the Application form process to complete.
- You should receive a registration number on your mobile and an Email.