UFS Procurement Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at University of the Free State. UFS Vacancies 2022 in Bloemfontein for post of Procurement Officer. Top UFS Jobs in Bloemfontein 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.ufs.ac.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
UFS Procurement Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 02 October 2022
UFS is hiring for Procurement Officer Jobs in Bloemfontein location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. University of the Free State is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, UFS Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The UFS recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the UFS Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Bloemfontein.
|Recruitment Name||UFS Procurement Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Procurement Officer|
|Salary||ZAR 417956.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Bloemfontein|
|Job Type||South Africa Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack UFS Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||02 October 2022|
UFS Recruitment 2022 Procurement Officer Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this UFS Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
Duties and responsibilities:
• Order ICTS equipment for the university community.
• Liaise with service providers to ensure the best quality and prices.
• Process UFS documentation for digitisation and/or off-site storage.
• Process invoices and ensure timely supplier payments.
• Ensure adherence to UFS policies.
• Follow up on outstanding tasks from internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries.
• Plan and provide guidance in terms of forecasting.
• Monitor and report on supplier performance.
• Research technology to ensure that correct technologies are procured.
• Stay current with technologies and advising thereof.
• Ensure that all vendor contracts are fully compliant and adhered to.
• Receive and dispatch orders received.
• Keep record and report on assets and store inventory monthly.
• Coordinate repairs on loan equipment when necessary.
• Collaborate with the Asset Management Department by updating the department with newly received assets and assets to be disposed via tender process.
• Deliver and collect goods.
• Order, receive and complete requests relating to the ICTS centralised stationary store and the UFS central store for office supplies.
• Regular inspection of ICTS vehicles.
• Responsible for office administration.
• Maintain good professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Administer ICTS contracts and agreements in collaboration with university attorneys to ensure UFS compliance.
• Promote involvement of stakeholders with any change processes.
• Participate and contribute to the formulation of the division’s strategy and intent.
• Provide reports on stagnating procurement tasks and orders and escalate where required.
• Coordinate divisional projects and reporting thereof.
• Responsible for division’s operational integrity.
• Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate on NQF level 4.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ relevant working experience related to the duties and responsibilities.
• Experience within the higher education environment.
• Knowledge of university systems, policies and procedures.