Tracker South Africa Retention Consultant Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Tracker South Africa. Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 in Randburg for post of Retention Consultant. Top Tracker South Africa Jobs in Randburg 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.tracker.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Tracker South Africa Retention Consultant Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 22 September 2022
Tracker South Africa is hiring for Retention Consultant Jobs in Randburg location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Tracker South Africa is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Tracker South Africa recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Randburg.
|Employer||Tracker South Africa|
|Recruitment Name||Tracker South Africa Retention Consultant Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Retention Consultant|
|Salary||ZAR 44239.00-63434 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Randburg|
|Job Type||Randburg Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22 September 2022|
Tracker South Africa Recruitment 2022 Retention Consultant Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Tracker South Africa Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Converting cancellations into retains by means of objection handling and utilizing different retention tools to keep the customer on board.
- Ensure that electronic requests received within the Customer Service Department are handled efficiently and in line with service level agreements and standards.
- Action e-mail requests received from internal and external customers.
- Acting on all incoming calls within the SLA.
- Resolving all cancellations and customer service queries and/or concerns according to the relevant SOP.
- Address general product information enquiries timeously and accurately.
- Effective utilization of the Call rating system.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of product and service offerings, system knowledge, customer history, retention criteria and loss ratios to provide an improved customer experience and retain the customer.
- Negotiate and make relevant product and service adjustments in line with product pricing and Tracker’s retention strategy.
- Manage time and workloads to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
- Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a competent, efficient, and professional manner.
- Identify concerns or trends, investigate, and propose possible solutions for problems.
- Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
- Ability to interpret the financial system and assist customers with basic financial and legal queries during/after the cancellation incoming call.
- Minimum requirement is matric
- RE5 qualification advantageous
- FAIS Credits advantageous
- 3-4 years working experience in a Contact Centre.
- Previous contact centre experience in a sales or retention environment is essential.
- Certificate in Customer Services will be an advantage
- Minimum 1-year experience in handling technical queries, Retaining of customers and financial background.
- Excellent product and systems knowledge.
- A passion for retaining customers through excellent customer service delivery, a professional attitude always.
- The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurized environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
- Work accurately with high level of attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency.
- Must be self-sufficient, assertive, and influential
- Optimistic and caring