Tracker South Africa Monitoring Control Centre Operator Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Tracker South Africa. Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 in Randburg for post of Monitoring Control Centre Operator. Top Tracker South Africa Jobs in Randburg 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.tracker.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Tracker South Africa Monitoring Control Centre Operator Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 19 September 2022
Tracker South Africa is hiring for Monitoring Control Centre Operator Jobs in Randburg location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Tracker South Africa is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Tracker South Africa recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Randburg.
|Employer||Tracker South Africa|
|Recruitment Name||Tracker South Africa Monitoring Control Centre Operator Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Monitoring Control Centre Operator|
|Salary||ZAR 7410.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Randburg|
|Job Type||Randburg Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||19 September 2022|
Tracker South Africa Recruitment 2022 Monitoring Control Centre Operator Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Tracker South Africa Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Effective customer liaison and query resolution
- Excellent listener, able to analyse and interpret information
- Accurate and timeous communication and follow through on all events & calls received.
- All reasonable ad hoc duties requested by the line manager
- Ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, and problems solved in a professional manner
- Ensure all your administrative and shift duties are accurate and complete
- Capable of recognising the need for action, considering possible risks and taking responsibility for results
- Capable of making decisions timeously and taking responsibility for the consequences
- Capacity to plan, organise and control own work environment by setting appropriate priorities and achieving set objectives within a given time frame
- Ability to instil an ethic of quality and consistency in self and others
- Ability to clearly present information, either written or verbal
- Ensuring the optimal alignment of employee behaviour with the organisation’s vision and values
- Fostering a performance culture by creating a framework to achieve the desired performance behaviours and goals
- Ability to foster trust and create the emotional intelligence on how to deal respectfully and understandingly with others
- Ability to regulate and manage one’s emotions in a healthy and productive manner
- Resilience to stress in appropriately balancing these various pressures to maintain stable performance
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised and disciplined shift environment
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF level 4 Qualification
- 2 years’ experience in customer service delivery industry
- Call centre experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Grade C PSIRA registration would be an advantage
- Must be able to work shifts, have a driver’s license and own/reliable transport
- Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential
- We Got You. At Home. On Roads. In Life.