Tracker South Africa Insurance Sales Representative Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Tracker South Africa. Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 in Randburg for post of Insurance Sales Representative. Top Tracker South Africa Jobs in Randburg 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.tracker.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Tracker South Africa Insurance Sales Representative Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 19 September 2022
Tracker South Africa is hiring for Insurance Sales Representative Jobs in Randburg location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Tracker South Africa is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Tracker South Africa recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Randburg.
|Employer||Tracker South Africa|
|Recruitment Name||Tracker South Africa Insurance Sales Representative Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Insurance Sales Representative|
|Salary||ZAR 7921.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Randburg|
|Job Type||Randburg Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||19 September 2022|
Tracker South Africa Recruitment 2022 Insurance Sales Representative Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Tracker South Africa Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Develop & identify new business opportunities.
- Facilitate growth of installations at Insurance Partner.
- Provide policy/product information.
- Conduct training and presentations to sales call centre staff
- Attend to query and account resolution.
- Achieve sales and operational targets set by management.
- Provide client services to both existing and prospective clients.
- Complete weekly & monthly sales activity reports.
- Complete Commission and Reconciliation reports monthly
- Provide marketing material at Insurance Partner.
- Relationship management at different levels of Insurance Partner.
- Attend occasional after hour functions.
- Analyse business processes and workflow
- Act as liaison between Insurers Call Centre and Tracker’s Call Centre at all levels.
- Promote Tracker within the Insurance partner’s call centre.
- Analyse Tracker sales trends at the Insurance partner.
- Provide insights into competitor product, pricing & process information.
- Coaching of Sales staff at Insurance partner.
- Create, implement & monitor sales drives to promote Tracker fitments.
- Management of allocated incentive budget/spend.
- Matric with at least 1 year experience in dealing with brokers or selling short term insurance
- Must have two years Inbound/Outbound Call Centre experience
- Insurance Institute Certificate of Proficiency short term will be advantageous
- A valid driver’s licence
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Exposure to the Tracker system/s and processes
- Strong administrative skills will be an added advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills & bilingual
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-motivated, committed, assertive & Resilient
- Presentation Skills