Tracker South Africa Data Engineer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Tracker South Africa. Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 in Centurion for post of Data Engineer. Top Tracker South Africa Jobs in Centurion 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.tracker.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Tracker South Africa Data Engineer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 19 September 2022
Tracker South Africa is hiring for Data Engineer Jobs in Centurion location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Tracker South Africa is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Tracker South Africa recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Centurion.
|Employer||Tracker South Africa|
|Recruitment Name||Tracker South Africa Data Engineer Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Data Engineer|
|Salary||ZAR 671616.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Centurion|
|Job Type||South Africa Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Tracker South Africa Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||19 September 2022|
Tracker South Africa Recruitment 2022 Data Engineer Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Tracker South Africa Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Delivery of data engineering and related projects
- Best practice testing
- System maintenance and support
- Knowledge transfer
- Training and development
- Engineering processes and environment
- Minimum BEng (4 years) (completed) or BSc (Comp Sci) (completed) or higher qualification of relevance
- Other related tertiary degrees (Computers, Math, Stats, IT or BCom) from established Universities in South Africa might be considered given relevant minimum experience.
- University Tertiary Degree
- Minimum Engineering or Software development related degree (as above) with relevant MSSQL, SSAS, PowerBI, software, software systems and data engineering / BI development experience
- Minimum experience times (could be overlapping):
- Minimum 3-year development experience with MSSQL and an RDBMS
- Minimum 3-year report writing / Business Intelligence / data engineering experience in industry. Preference for exposure in an Engineering and/or Software Development environment, but not required.
- Minimum 1-year (most recent) development experience with technologies below.
- Working experience (as per above minimum exposure) with the following technology groups
- Required (ALL items)
- MSSQL (including production database design, development, and maintenance)
- SSAS (including Data Warehousing)
- DAX and PowerBI (or Qlik or Tableau)
- SSIS (including ETL using MSSQL stored procedures)
- Azure and/or AWS and/or Google-Cloud data related development
- SSRS (including report writing)
- Python or another non-SQL programming language.
- Other Data Warehousing Development
- Other Development of ETL pipeline Development
- ESRI/ArcGis/Other GIS processing technologies
- IoT development experience