Smith Garb Garb Financial Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Smith Garb. Smith Garb Vacancies 2022 in JHB – Western Suburbs for post of Garb Financial Manager. Top Smith Garb Jobs in JHB – Western Suburbs 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.smithgarb.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Smith Garb Garb Financial Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 20 October 2022
Smith Garb is hiring for Garb Financial Manager Jobs in JHB – Western Suburbs location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Smith Garb is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Smith Garb Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Smith Garb recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Smith Garb Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in JHB – Western Suburbs.
|Recruitment Name||Smith Garb Garb Financial Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Garb Financial Manager|
|Salary||ZAR 1000000.00-1200000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in JHB – Western Suburbs|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Smith Garb Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2022|
Smith Garb Recruitment 2022 Garb Financial Manager Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Smith Garb Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
Key duties and responsibilities (including but not limited to to):
- Full function of Financial Manager duties.
- Preparation, review, and presentation of management accounts.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly profit and loss statements.
- Preparation of the annual budget.
- Preparation of month end accrual and provision journals.
- Review balance sheet recons.
- Review reconciliation of all inter-company loan and trade accounts.
- Review maintenance of the company fixed asset register.
- Review payments on the banking platform.
- Managing the monthly cash flow projections.
- Review year-end audit file as well as responsibility for overseeing the year-end audit process.
- Review VAT/PAYE payment preparations and reconciliations.
- Annual BEE audit and BEE plan.
- Full understanding of working capital cycle; demand forecasting and inventory management. (“Cash management”).
- Overall management of the finance team; IT team; procurement and shipping and logistics team.
- Annual filing of tax returns.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing principles and preparation of annual local file requirements.
- Consolidation of division and foreign subsidiary in accordance with IFRS.
- Oversee all payroll activities (Including calculation of sales team commission).
- Ensuring that the business is adequality insured at all times.
- Review of legal agreements.
- Ensure all foreign payments are made and appropriate foreign exchange contracts hedging done.
- Maintain internal control safeguards.
CA(SA) qualification essential
Previous experience in retail and / or wholesale highly advantageous
Strong English communication skills due to liaison with international suppliers