Sasol Technician I Instrument & Control Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Sasol. Sasol Vacancies 2022 in Sasolburg for post of Technician I Instrument & Control. Top Sasol Jobs in Sasolburg 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.sasol.com. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Sasol Technician I Instrument & Control Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 28 September 2022
Sasol is hiring for Technician I Instrument & Control Jobs in Sasolburg location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Sasol is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Sasol Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Sasol recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Sasol Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Sasolburg.
|Recruitment Name||Sasol Technician I Instrument & Control Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Technician I Instrument & Control|
|Salary||ZAR 540000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Sasolburg|
|Job Type||Free State Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Sasol Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28 September 2022|
Sasol Recruitment 2022 Technician I Instrument & Control Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Sasol Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Accountable for system and field instrument technical support to GLUMPI area.
Implementing solutions to optimize systems with respect to unit operations, modifications, information gathering, data accumulation, basic processing and reporting.
Use practical & experimental expertise to initiate & scope innovative and pro-active solutions to add value to maintenance and small projects.
Ensure that work standards are met according to applicable Sasol specifications, Site procedures and regulatory requirements.
Participate in PDA’s, HAZOP reviews, Safety Integrity level rating, FAT’s
Maintenance on ESD / DCS systems.
Develop suitable technical proposals based on practical and theoretical knowledge.
Plan and safely execute work according to work instructions, quality requirements, deadlines, budget and schedules.
Troubleshooting on technically advanced equipment and addressing problems with equipment/processes.
Assess technical work of peers and service providers.
Able to work on multiple tasks and/or requests with different priorities.
Manage schedules and communicate possible delays in meeting deadlines.
Responsible to interface with IM in regard to the GLUMPI process control systems.
Ensure compliance to PSM (Process Safety Management).
Provide day-to-day troubleshooting assistance for instrumentation teams to avoid or minimize production upsets and/or downtime.
Manage administrative and documentation requirements for tasks such as configuration backups, software revisions, downloading configuration changes, graphics development and modification, and implementing software changes of design.
Ensure upkeep of the Control System peripherals and associated equipment in order to support production demand.
Management of change
Updating or creating of data sheets and loop drawings
National Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (L/C) (Must)
B Tech in Instrumentation Engineering (L/C) (Wish)
2-3 Years Relevant Experience
Practical experience of the Sasol processes/procedures would be an advantage
Experience on Yokogawa and DeltaV DCS / HIMA ESD systems would be an advantage
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Self-Mastery (Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting)
Functional / Technical
- Decision Making
- Manage SHE Considerations
- Project management principles and concepts
- Process Principles
- Process System Design and Trouble Shooting
- Research Planning
- Process Technology Design
- Engineering principles
- Good knowledge of DCS systems (Yokogawa and DeltaV)
- Good knowledge of ESD/PLC systems (DeltaV SIS, HIMA, Siemens S7).
- Working knowledge of compressor systems (Bently conditioning monitoring systems, CCC anti surge)
Leadership and Values
- Enable knowledge transfer through coaching of others.
- Work under pressure.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and oversight on maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that Management of change (MOC) process is followed, and that modified plant/maintenance procedures are implemented according to set standards.
- Take responsibility for personal performance, improvement and skills development
Relationships, Teamwork and Collaboration
- Understands customer requirement and ensures product/service meets customer requirements.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Provide feedback to key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Actively develop positive working relations with Project execution colleagues and customers/stakeholders.
- Initiate, share and implement new ideas to improve performance and value-add.
- Give input into how to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for the plant.