SARS Office Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at South African Revenue Service (SARS). SARS Vacancies 2022 in LBC Building – Woodmead North Office Park for post of Office Manager. Top SARS Jobs in LBC Building – Woodmead North Office Park 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.sars.gov.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
SARS Office Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 21 September 2022
SARS is hiring for Office Manager Jobs in LBC Building – Woodmead North Office Park location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. South African Revenue Service (SARS) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, SARS Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The SARS recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the SARS Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in LBC Building – Woodmead North Office Park.
|Recruitment Name||SARS Office Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Office Manager|
|Salary||ZAR 18735.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in LBC Building – Woodmead North Office Park|
|Job Type||South Africa Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||21 September 2022|
SARS Recruitment 2022 Office Manager Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this SARS Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
About the Position
In an ever-changing environment, we have built a responsive and agile organisation to give effect to our strategic intent of achieving voluntary compliance. We invite you to be part of the special team that contributes to the collection of revenue, protects the economy and the people of South Africa. We believe that your skills, commitment and dedication will add value and make a difference to the organisation and our country. Integrity is key to the organisation.
To formulate tactical strategy and associated delivery plans related to a single practice area, ensuring practice integration and operational implementation through the achievement of Office of the Director High Wealth Individuals objectives, through a range of administrative, financial, and managerial tasks, to enable tactical translation and operational implementation.
Education and Experience
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ experience in a similar environment (Office Management) of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level
Minimum Functional Requirements
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years related experience (Office Management), of which 3-4 years ideally at junior management level
Relevant Business/Administration/Project Management skills. High level of computer proficiency and in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Assisting and advising the Director in preparation for internal and external meetings, including presentations.
- Co-ordinate information concerning progress and programs of various management committees and other relevant internal stakeholders.
- Conduct quality assurance inspections across teams to ensure that all work conducted is on standard and comply with defined processes and procedures.
- Develop, implement and monitor a new reporting ethos that focuses on standardisation and uniformity.
- Draft responses with regard to more complex issues for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive projects carried out by the Director’s office through the application of effective project management principles.
- Ensure effective functioning of the office with emphasis on the administrative documentation and management support side.
- Ensure effective relationship and liaison between the Office of the Director.
- Ensure efficient and effective follow-through and quick turnaround times for query resolution, meeting of deadlines and electronic correspondence.
- Ensure that Departmental impacts have been explored and all risks (internal and external programmes) have been identified and mitigation strategies developed.
- Manage the departmental risk register and coordinate Audit processes on behalf of the Director.
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of resolutions from Management Committee meetings.
- Prepare and co-ordinate submissions for quarterly and periodic reporting with the responsible portfolio committees, steercoms, etc.
- Prepare and manage all reports, correspondence and documents for the Director, including the monitoring of the document management system.
- Provide professional input and support in preparing reports for the Director as well as divisional reports, submissions, and approvals.
- Provide quality assurance for divisional reports, as well as taking minutes for divisional meetings.
- Provide strategic support to the Director on the day-to-day office management.
- Provide support in dealing with ad hoc requests as they arise e.g. interviews, submissions, offer letters etc.
- Research and compile comprehensive documents/presentations for the Director
- Research, analyse information and compile complex documents for the Director and lead the Executive special projects.
- Scrutinize complex submissions/reports and make abbreviated notes and/or recommendations for the Director with regards to these documents.
- Set up and maintain systems in the Office of the Director that will contribute towards improving efficiency in the office.
- Act as the bottom-line drivers of tactical implementation within the context of business unit excellence and performance improvement.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a practice in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Implement tactical strategy and delivery plans through the development of operational activities, ensuring the achievement of operational targets.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical implementation.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; implementing best practice solutions.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on short-term initiatives & use to realign tactical plan and objectives appropriately.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and execute the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organisation.
- Timeously communicate top down policy and associated single practice area modification, objective achievement progress and critical success factors to impacted stakeholders.
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success & realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice area to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised area.
- Plan & implement enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Draw up a budget aligned to tactical delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Build strong relationships and implement service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Manage an integrated service excellence culture, which builds rewarding relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Developing Others
- Trust (V)
- Respect (V)
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Fairness and Transparency (V)
- Accountability (V)
- Honesty and Integrity (V)
- Conceptual Thinking
- Championing the Mandate
- Influencing Others
- Mobilising Teams
- Driving for Excellence
- Leveraging Diversity
- Accurate Understanding
- Building Sustainability
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Tax Knowledge
- Service Delivery
- Risk Management
- Managerial Budgeting
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Effective Business Communication
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Planning, Management and Measurement
- Business Acumen
- Implementation and Follow Through
- Research and Information Gathering
- Record Maintenance
- GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.