SARS Consultant Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at South African Revenue Service (SARS). SARS Vacancies 2022 in Alberton for post of Consultant. Top SARS Jobs in Alberton 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.sars.gov.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
SARS Consultant Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 27 September 2022
SARS is hiring for Consultant Jobs in Alberton location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. South African Revenue Service (SARS) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, SARS Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The SARS recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the SARS Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Alberton.
|Recruitment Name||SARS Consultant Recruitment 2022|
|Salary||ZAR 14360.00 Per Month/Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Alberton|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack SARS Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||27 September 2022|
SARS Recruitment 2022 Consultant Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this SARS Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
We are on an exciting journey to build “a smart modern SARS with unquestionable integrity, trusted and admired by all”. Our mandate is to ensure optimal compliance with tax and Customs legislation. We do this through fostering a culture of Voluntary Compliance and by making it easy for taxpayers and traders to comply with their legal obligations. Our Higher Purpose, the reason that SARS exists, is to provide resources that help to build a capable state that nurtures sustainable economic growth, social development and that serves the well-being of all South Africans. We are Nation Builders.
In an era characterised by rapidly evolving technological innovation, SARS is preparing for a world where increasingly our work is informed by data driven insights, machine learning, algorithms, artificial intelligence and interconnectivity of people and devices.
This dynamic world of work calls for pioneers imbued by a sense of serving the SARS Higher Purpose and service to our people. The successful Nation Builders will work with the entire team in support of our Strategic Intent and the nine Strategic Objectives
To provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by implementing and coordinating the execution of the Human Resources tactical plan within the business unit, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
Education and Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in Human Resource Management / Industrial Psychology / Social Sciences AND 5-7 years’ experience in a Human Resources environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years’ experience in a Human Resources environment.
- Analyse Employee Engagement results, monitors the effect of business decisions on people and advise management on the addressing of employee concerns.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions) provoking positive changes in the management of people and performance
- To provide business-focused and operational HR advice and services for delivery on the SARS Human Capital Development Strategy.
- Participate and support effective programme and project management of HR integrated projects or interventions to ensure successful execution and delivery of divisional objectives.
- Provide high quality workplace relations advice and services to Line and interpret HR policies and employment legislation.
- Integrate customised solutions for customer base using a variety of HC&D products, policies and procedures.
- Analyse trends and provide inputs in partnership with the HR team to provide inputs to developing solutions, programs and policies.
- Consider the interdependencies in design and implementation of policy, practice, process and delivery systems in relation to business unit goals.
- Customise and apply change management methodology and organisational development strategies, influence and assist change initiatives in support of overall business strategy.
- Drive people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employee’s level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards and business needs.
- Ensure correspondence and information received from external and internal sources is verified and receive the necessary attention.
- Ensure that HR services are provided as appropriate to client needs, identify new opportunities where HR can add value and maintain leading edge knowledge of HR issues.
- Implement initiatives relating to projects that will lead to improved key processes across the business.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional HR initiatives.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external customers based on the broader
- People Strategy and the implementation thereof.
- Provide project team support & coordinate, monitor and report on project activities according to project management principles and standards.
- Provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Support line management in forecasting and planning talent pipeline requirements in line with business strategy and workforce plans.
- Use practical and applied knowledge and judgement to arrive at decisions that will improve operational efficiencies.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the
- identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems, and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures, and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects to solve emerging problems.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements because of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives, and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Provide specialist input through the investigation of opportunities for operational and process product and risk optimisation.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity, and ethics processes within area of specialisation.
- Maintain professional interaction and always ensure ethical dealings with clients by constantly building customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Build a strong understanding of existing and potential customer needs and requirements.
- Monitor service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders that meet or exceed client expectations and recommend adjustments.
- Provide professional advice and consulting services to clients.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise, and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Building Sustainability
- Commitment to continuous Learning
- Conceptual ability
- Customer Service
- Expertise in Context
- Fairness and Transparency
- Honesty and Integrity
- Leading Change
- Organisational Awareness
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Relationship management
- Business Knowledge
- Efficiency Improvement
- Employee Relations
- Functional Policies and Procedures
- Governance, ethics, and Values
- Human Resource Consulting
- Integrated Talent Management
- Knowledge of functional Policies & Procedures
- Planning, and Organising
- Problem and Analysis
- Service Delivery
- Security Clearance: GOC Confidential
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable