Rhodes University Deputy Vice-Chancellor Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Rhodes University. Rhodes University Vacancies 2022 in Grahamstown for post of Deputy Vice-Chancellor. Top Rhodes University Jobs in Grahamstown 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.ru.ac.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Rhodes University Deputy Vice-Chancellor Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 03 October 2022
Rhodes University is hiring for Deputy Vice-Chancellor Jobs in Grahamstown location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Rhodes University is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Rhodes University Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Rhodes University recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Rhodes University Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Grahamstown.
|Recruitment Name||Rhodes University Deputy Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Deputy Vice-Chancellor|
|Salary||ZAR 4907529.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Grahamstown|
|Job Type||Eastern Cape Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Rhodes University Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||03 October 2022|
Rhodes University Recruitment 2022 Deputy Vice-Chancellor Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Rhodes University Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Given that the individual needs a sophisticated understanding of the intellectual, social, political, and economic challenges of the Higher Education (HE) sector, they must possess the knowledge and expertise that enjoys the respect of academic colleagues, and the necessary experience to shape and drive the research agenda of a complex institution. A PhD degree and a personal research track record is a requirement.
In addition, the individual needs at least 10 years’ relevant experience in Higher Education institutions where such experience includes: –
- Operating at a senior level in a complex organisation with evidence of providing leadership in such settings;
- Active participation in key policy- and decision-making fora;
- Championing and managing transformation, preferably at the organizational/institutional level;
- Providing academic leadership either at the departmental, faculty or institutional level;
- Significant personal success as a researcher with evidence of research productivity and recognition as well as a track record of raising research funds;
- Track record of developing research capabilities in other academics and/or students with a post-graduate supervisory record;
- Track record of establishing structures, systems and/or processes to support research at the departmental, faculty or institutional level; and
- Effective management of substantial resources at either the departmental, faculty or institutional level.
For additional information in respect of the job requirements, please refer to the job profile. It is essential that prospective candidates read the job profile of this post and ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted.
VERY IMPORTANT: All applications should be submitted electronically. Candidates should submit the following documentation:
- The relevant Rhodes University application form,
- A letter of motivation which clearly describes the candidate’s suitability for the post applying for,
- A comprehensive CV,
- Certified copies of relevant educational qualifications, as well as
- Proof of membership of professional bodies.
Please apply online by accessing the Rhodes University Website. Failure to submit the required documentation will result in an application being disqualified.
Any questions or enquiries regarding the submission of an application, can be addressed to Mr Herman Saayman at [email protected] .
The selection process that will be followed for this post may include an assessment/presentation and an interview.
Employment checks and the verification of credentials will be conducted.
Remuneration (Grade 24): Market related.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. This post is advertised as a permanent post, but the University may opt to appoint on a fixed-term contract of not less than three-years. The University reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
Candidates should note that Rhodes University has introduced a Covid-19 vaccine mandate and that staff members are required to conform to the University’s conditions in this regard.
If an applicant is not contacted within 30 days from the closing date, please consider such an application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Monday, 3 October 2022.