Rand Water Senior Scientist Inorganic Chemistry Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Rand Water. Rand Water Vacancies 2022 in Vereeniging for post of Senior Scientist Inorganic Chemistry. Top Rand Water Jobs in Vereeniging 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.randwater.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Rand Water Senior Scientist Inorganic Chemistry Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 26 September 2022
Rand Water is hiring for Senior Scientist Inorganic Chemistry Jobs in Vereeniging location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Rand Water is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Rand Water Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Rand Water recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Rand Water Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Vereeniging.
||Rand Water Senior Scientist Inorganic Chemistry Recruitment 2022
||Senior Scientist Inorganic Chemistry
||ZAR 669379.00 Per Year
|Location of Job
||Jobs in Vereeniging
||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022
||Job Jack Rand Water Vacancies 2022
|Last Date to Apply
||26 September 2022
Rand Water Recruitment 2022 Senior Scientist Inorganic Chemistry Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Rand Water Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
|Job Advert Summary
||The overall responsibility of the successful candidate will be the undertake specialized strategic research investigations, the resolution of complex analytical problems and water quality assurance data interpretation as a technical expert in the Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory, Chemistry Section.
- NQF 9: MSc or M. Tech in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
- Professional membership.
- More than seven years analytical and research experience focusing on Analytical Chemistry with focus on developing methods on Analytical instruments – ICPOES, ICPMS, IC, FIA & discrete analysers.
- Planned and executed multidisciplinary research projects in the field of Chemistry
- Evidence of having compiled investigative reports in the fields of Analytical Chemistry accompanied by at least four presentations at National or international conferences.
- Evidence of having published research findings in scientific journals. The minimum requirement is
four publications of a detailed scientific study where the applicant is the primary author.
- Undertaking of scientific based investigations to introduce new technologies and methods, including evaluation of existing technologies and methods for their optimum application.
- Performing advanced and technical challenging analytical analysis on samples with a complex matrix.
- Initiation of complex analysis and troubleshooting related to methods and instruments in the fields of spectrometry, calorimetry and potentiometry.
- Strategically manage the acquisition of new instruments and the maintenance of existing instruments.
- To assimilate data and information for committee meetings, presentations and the writing of scientific publications.
- Initiate, manage and perform multi-disciplinary research projects and disseminate scientific based information to customers and the scientific community with the overarching objective of contributing to the protecting human health.
- Creation of new and innovative approaches to solve scientific based problems
- Train staff members on the execution of instruments (i.e., ICPOES, ICPMS, IC, FIA, autotitrators and Discrete analysers) in accordance to developed SOPs.
- Contribute to the organization of the laboratory to achieve compliance with ISO 17025 and relevant safety requirements.
- Sound knowledge of the application of spectrometric, calorimetric and potentiometric techniques.
- Knowledgeable in water Chemistry including emerging chemical contaminants in water.
- Working knowledge of SANS 241 and other water quality guidelines
- Working knowledge and application of ISO 17025 asrequired in test laboratories.
|· Skilled in the application of research methodology and multi-disciplinary research project planning and management
· Skilled in the application of Analytical methodologies.
· Ability to assess analytical data and information applying statistical methodology and water quality standards to protect human health.
|· Self-motivated quality and output driven person who can handle pressure.
· Ability to interact with staff and customers.
· Team worker but can work independently.
· Conscientious and pays attention to detail.
· Willingness to work after hours, weekends and public holidays.