NWU Senior Post Doctoral Fellowship Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at North-West University. NWU Vacancies 2022 in North West for post of Senior Post Doctoral Fellowship. Top NWU Jobs in North West 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.nwu.ac.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
NWU Senior Post Doctoral Fellowship Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 30 September 2022
NWU is hiring for Senior Post Doctoral Fellowship Jobs in North West location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. North-West University is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, NWU Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The NWU recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the NWU Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in North West.
|Recruitment Name||NWU Senior Post Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Senior Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Salary||ZAR 251538 Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in North West|
|Job Type||South Africa Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack NWU Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply|
NWU Recruitment 2022 Senior Post Doctoral Fellowship Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this NWU Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Contributing and producing research outputs within a team environment,
- The expectations for this fellowship are publication productivity,
- Co-supervision of post graduate students,
- Grant proposal writing.
- Applicants must have graduated within the last five years with a PhD degree in Human/ Medical Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related field,
- Two years’ experience as a Postdoctoral Fellow would be a preference.
- Experience in human genetic disease research, gene editing, and bioinformatics would be key attributes.
- With the ICGNMD study at an advanced stage, proof of a strong publication record would thus be an additional asset.