Nampak Human Capital Graduate Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Nampak. Nampak Vacancies 2022 in Woodmead for post of Human Capital Graduate. Top Nampak Jobs in Woodmead 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.nampak.com. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Nampak Human Capital Graduate Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 16 September 2022
Nampak is hiring for Human Capital Graduate Jobs in Woodmead location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Nampak is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Nampak Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Nampak recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Nampak Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Woodmead .
|Recruitment Name||Nampak Human Capital Graduate Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Human Capital Graduate|
|Salary||ZAR 216000 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Woodmead|
|Job Type||Johannesburg Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Nampak Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16 September 2022|
Nampak Recruitment 2022 Human Capital Graduate Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Nampak Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME 2023
HUMAN CAPITAL INTERN : GAUTENG
An Excellent Career Path awaits at Africa’s Largest Packaging Company!
Nampak invites you to join our flagship Graduate Accelerator Programme 2023! You will embark on an exciting and challenging journey that will contribute significantly to your personal and professional growth.
You will be placed in an actual role within the company and provided with the support of a mentor to guide you through your development journey. The mentoring journey allows you to gain in-depth knowledge on your chosen career, whilst being exposed to the inner workings of an international packaging company.
Our commitment to developing talent is apparent in our partnership with the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business, a highly reputable academic and action based learning institution.
Experience the next phase of the evolution of the Nampak brand with exciting future prospects.
The Graduate Accelerator Programme aims to provide support to the group’s talent value creation and the development of future pipeline of leaders.
Duration: A two year period comprising of:
- On-the-job orientation programme
- The business value-chain and core business fundamentals
- Five study blocks at the UCT Graduate School of Business in Sandton
- Integrated projects and workplace exposure
- An intensive overview of the leading packaging processes, gaining exposure in a dynamic manufacturing environment and participation in challenging and exciting projects.
- Graduates are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields.
- A learning journey at a reputable educational institution, linked to an Action Learning Project with specific business deliverables.
Nampak has a proud culture of continuous learning and development, which combined with blended learning initiatives will enable you to develop personal mastery, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of our astute values, corporate governance and social responsibility.
- COMPULSORY – Grade 12 pass in Pure Mathematics with a minimum of 60%
- Completed under-graduate studies or currently in the final year of study
- Bachelor’s BSC/BCOM Degree majoring in Information Science ,Analytics or Research
- Must be a South African citizen
- An above average pass rate in all subjects will be preferred
- Computer Literate and competent in MS Office
- Good Communication Skills
- Ambitious, focused, self-driven and Innovative Individual
To apply for these exciting opportunities, visit www.nampak.com – Careers tab.
Closing date: 16 September 2022
Date Needed By