Mindworx Consulting Java Developer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Mindworx Consulting. Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2022 in JHB – Northern Suburbs for post of Java Developer. Top Mindworx Consulting Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.mindworx.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Mindworx Consulting Java Developer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 05 October 2022
Mindworx Consulting is hiring for Java Developer Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Mindworx Consulting is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Mindworx Consulting recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Mindworx Consulting Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in JHB – Northern Suburbs.
|Recruitment Name||Mindworx Consulting Java Developer Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Java Developer|
|Salary||ZAR 66690.00 Per Month/Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05 October 2022|
Mindworx Consulting Recruitment 2022 Java Developer Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Mindworx Consulting Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Strong technical/ software engineering background (‘hands-on’)
- Strong application/software development or programming background in Java
- Good experience in system, application architecture, design, development, implementation and deployment (end-to-end).
- Ability to work on different tiers of the application
- Object oriented Design and MVC-pattern
- Solid experience on J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, EJB), Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate, Open Source Frameworks
- Solid experience with SOA-Architecture with the related integration protocols (e.g. Web Services (SOAP/XML), REST & JSON, and MQ), as well as the related SOA-security requirements/models.
- Solid application database management practices in a high volume Java environment (SQL, DB2, and NoSql – Cassandra/MongoDB).
- Solid JEE/WebSphere Foundation experience, especially on WebSphere Application Server, JBOSS, Linux, Virtualisation technologies and Caching technologies.
- Design, build and run of IBM Websphere Application Server Infrastructure Solutions
- Migration from proprietary Application Servers to WAS
- Performance and troubleshooting of WAS Infrastructure
- Good experience with integrated system environments
- Practical experience in a high volume banking environment. (E.g. application clustering, scaling, multi-threading, session management, etc.)
- Experience with re-use and standardisation, security considerations, deployment architecture like automated application builds, software configuration management & tools, etc.
- Experience with Application Integration challenges in a big corporate environment with ESB’s e.g. WebSphere MessageBroker, DataPower, MQ-Series, and API-Connect.
- Proven ability as a problem-solver
- Self-driven, self-starter, technology leader, and able to work independently.
- Must have working experience on the following tools/IDEs
- Debugging & troubleshooting.
- Write well documented and maintainable code.
- Passion for software excellence and be quality driven.
- You must be prepared to bring new ideas to the workplace, but also to accept how things have been done and the reasons for doing things this way.
- B-Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 10+ years Java application programming/development experience
- 8+ years JEE-Experience
- 5+ years Application Server experience i.e. Websphere Application Server
- 5+ years relational database experience (DB2 preferred)