Mindworx Consulting Fixed Assets Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Mindworx Consulting. Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2022 in Durban for post of Fixed Assets Officer. Top Mindworx Consulting Jobs in Durban 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.mindworx.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Mindworx Consulting Fixed Assets Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 30 September 2022
Mindworx Consulting is hiring for Fixed Assets Officer Jobs in Durban location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Mindworx Consulting is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Mindworx Consulting recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Mindworx Consulting Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Durban.
|Recruitment Name||Mindworx Consulting Fixed Assets Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Fixed Assets Officer|
|Salary||ZAR 7200000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Durban|
|Job Type||KwaZulu Natal Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30 September 2022|
Mindworx Consulting Recruitment 2022 Fixed Assets Officer Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Mindworx Consulting Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
Key Performance Areas
Provide effective Fixed Asset Accounting Function to the Company
- Maintain a complete and accurate fixed asset register that complies with GRAP standards:
- Record approved fixed asset movements (additions, transfers and disposals) in the fixed asset register.
- Trace description and asset details to source documents ahead of capturing on the fixed asset register.
- Record amendments to the asset data in the fixed asset register accurately and in a timeously manner.
- Prepare the monthly capitalisation schedule and reconcile this to the General Ledger.
- Maintain source documents to ensure accurate record-keeping in terms of the required legislation.
- Assign asset numbers to fixed assets.
- Comply with the relevant policies, procedures and internal controls.
Physical Verification of assets:
- Plan and co-ordinate the verification dates.
- Monitor the execution of the asset verification process
- Update the fixed asset register accurately with the approved results of the verification. al
- Warrantees and Guarantees:
- Create a warrantees and guarantees databases by collating warranty and guarantee documentation for all assets.
- Update the warranties for additions.
- Inform the users if a warranty exists or not, which will determine the procurement of the repair/replacement.
- Follow up on the repair status and the return of assets.
- Financial Year End:
- Assist in preparing fixed asset schedules.
- Assist with the audit
- Maintain a register of minor assets.
- Review and recommend updates process flows.
Inventory and consumables
- Conduct the quarterly compliance audits on inventory and consumables.
- Report on the results of the compliance audits within one week of compliance audit.
- Investigate discrepancies and resolve.
- Plan and schedule the periodic stock count.
- Develop and maintain process flows/SOP for inventory and consumables.
Assist in providing effective insurance of all Company assets
- Co-ordinate training on all insurance policies. In the event of an insurance claim, collate all the supporting documentation for the insurance claims and ensure completeness thereof. E.g. Incident
- Report, Police reports, quotes etc.
- Complete the insurance claim form and submit the documentation within one day of receiving all information.
- Update the insurance tracker with the claim details.
- Follow-up on status of claims with the insurers and investigate long outstanding claims.
- Enquire with the cash and bank clerk if the settlement for any insurance claim has been received.
- Co-ordinate all claims between the users departments and the insurance brokers to achieve a speedy resolution.
- Assets in preparing the insurance renewal information for assets.
- Prepare an insurance analysis indicating the premiums payable, declared value per class and commission payable as per the renewal versus the invoices received.
- Diploma in Accounting
- Valid Code EB (Code 08) vehicle license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in fixed assets environment
- Sound knowledge of PFMA, Treasury Regulations, and GRAP standards (Specifically those Related to Fixed Assets)
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting System, or similar system
- Strong knowledge of asset numbering techniques, bar-coding equipment and asset tagging
- Computer literacy in MS Office, with advanced Excel skills including working with Pivot tables
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Service excellence
- Willingness to work outside of an office environment, travel between sites and perform asset tagging and verification processes