Hollywoodbet Betting Clerk Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Hollywoodbet. Hollywoodbet Vacancies 2022 in Chatsworth for post of Betting Clerk. Top Hollywoodbet Jobs in Chatsworth 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.m.hollywoodbets.net. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Hollywoodbet Betting Clerk Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 22 September 2022
Hollywoodbet is hiring for Betting Clerk Jobs in Chatsworth location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Hollywoodbet is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Hollywoodbet Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Hollywoodbet recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Hollywoodbet Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Chatsworth.
|Recruitment Name||Hollywoodbet Betting Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Betting Clerk|
|Salary||ZAR 300000 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Chatsworth|
|Job Type||KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Hollywoodbet Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||22 September 2022|
Hollywoodbet Recruitment 2022 Betting Clerk Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Hollywoodbet Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
Hollywoodbets have exciting opportunities available for X5 Betting Clerk to be based at Chatsworth Branch. The position will be responsible for managing the operations of the branch in terms of taking customer bets, increasing stakes, managing cash, doing pay-outs, customer services and compliance.
- 1-2 years in Gaming Industry.
- Ensure betting boards are updated timeously.
- Updating of memos, card changes, results and scratching’s which occur throughout the day.
- Be knowledgeable on all betting rules, odds and pay-outs.
- Team members must be knowledgeable on confirmation limits and always call the BSC and Events Office before laying a bet over the limit.
- Team members are to inform the Team Leaders/ Betting Manager when they are laying large bets that do not require confirmation.
- Manage cash within the branch according to defined processes/procedures and minimize risks, theft/fraud.
- Team members are to be alert to emerging attempts to defraud the company.
- Team members are to ensure they have the accurate float amounts at the beginning of their shift to ensure that balancing occurs at end of day.
- Interim checks must be done within the course of the day with the team leader on duty.
- Ensure that all cash shortages are dealt with immediately, shortages less than R250.00, must be paid back into the Hollywood taking on the same day by the team member.
- Ensure that all shortages and overs are declared to the team leader on duty and correctly recorded on the recon.
- Ensure that the branch is always neat and tidy according to Hollywood standards.
- Ensure that your workstations are well maintained and in good working condition.
- Comply with all procedures to prevent losses to the company, advising your branch /senior team.
- leaders promptly of any problems/malfunction with the terminals /equipment/resources (e.g. TV display of results, Off-line).
- Ensure to provide good customer service by being friendly, helpful, polite and courteous at all times.
- Pro-actively address customer complaints and ensure that customers are given positive feedback.
- Build strong relationships with regular customers.
- Create a customer centric culture within the branch and drive the philosophy of “service with smile” at all times.
- Compliance and adherence to company’s internal control policies.
- Compliance to the code of ethics and escalate fraudulent activities.
- Team member to ensure they are dressed in their correct Hollywood uniform when on duty.
- Credit bets are not allowed to be taken by any team member.
- Team members on duty are not allowed to take bets wearing Hollywood uniform.
- Team members are allowed to take bets as customers when they are off duty and not in their Hollywood uniform.
- Team members are not allowed to be behind the terminal counters when off duty.
- Team members on duty are not allowed to utilize the Limited pay-out machine.
- Actively promote the Hollywood values.
- Live the values and lead as an example to other team members.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrates a good understanding of betting procedures.
- Understand the different betting types.
- Manage income and pay-outs by following the company policies, practices and procedures.
- Show concern for all aspects of the job.
- Maintain responsibility over tasks and have the ability to identify irregularities.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.