GMRC Town Planner Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in Tshwane (Pretoria) for post of Town Planner. Top GMRC Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria) 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Town Planner Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 07 October 2022
GMRC is hiring for Town Planner Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria) location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Tshwane (Pretoria).
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Town Planner Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Town Planner|
|Salary||ZAR 420,006.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria)|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||07 October 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Town Planner Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Degree in Urban and Town Planning.
- Professionally registered Urban and Town Planner.
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience.
- Must have experience in coordination of city councils.
- Understanding of both Residential and Commercial projects.
- Excellent Experience in SDP, PLA, and 7(6) approvals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate the preparation and administration of various land use applications (including inter alia the following: rezoning, special consent, subdivision, consolidation, written consent, township establishment, removal and amendment of restrictive conditions of title, the site development plan (SDP), and division of farmland).
- Preparation and administration of building plan applications.
- Coordinate the compilation and processing of applications in terms of Section 7(6) of the National Building Regulations.
- Procurement of Temporary and Permanent Occupation Certificates.
- Design of layouts.
- Preparation of subdivision/consolidation sketch plans.
- Compilation of property investigation reports.