GMRC Sales Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in Tshwane (Pretoria) for post of Sales Manager. Top GMRC Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria) 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Sales Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 11 October 2022
GMRC is hiring for Sales Manager Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria) location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Tshwane (Pretoria).
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Sales Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Sales Manager|
|Salary||ZAR 20000.00-30000.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria)|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||11 October 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Sales Manager Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Relevant experience (construction industry)
- 3-4 years’ sales experience.
- 3 years’ staff management experience.
- Basic financial understanding.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Site visits.
- Managing sales staff.
- Handling of cold calls and walk-in clients.
- Managing long-term operations as well as day-to-day operations of the company to ensure profitability, low costs, and achieving company goals.
- Print supplier/service provider invoices, statements, or goods return notes received via e-mail.
- Process sales quote and send via e-mail for requests received via telephone.
- Process purchase orders for stock needed.
- Handling all incoming email replies to customers.
- Capture sales invoices on Revelation according to job cards or manual invoices -email client.
- Sort, check, and file sales invoices.
- Provide product information and or technical advice to the client.
- Schedule and lead staff meetings – scheduled job discussions.
- Debtor collection calls clients and follows up on payments.