GMRC Process Control Technician Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in Tshwane (Pretoria) for post of Process Control Technician. Top GMRC Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria) 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Process Control Technician Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 12 October 2022
GMRC is hiring for Process Control Technician Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria) location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Tshwane (Pretoria).
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Process Control Technician Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Process Control Technician|
|Salary||ZAR 35000.00-55000.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Tshwane (Pretoria)|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Process Control Technician Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 4 – 10 years relevant experience.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Must have knowledge of software platforms like Siemens Step 7/ TIA Portal V15, WINCC Flex, WINCC TIA, WINCC V7.4, and SEW Movitools.
- Ability to program ladder logic, structured text, and VB scripting.
- Ability to read and interpret PLC wiring diagrams, Control Specs, and P&ID Drawings.
- Strong knowledge of industrial control systems.
- BMW and FORD architecture knowledge is advantageous. (IPST-T, L, Q, etc).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete all programming projects (control logic, HMI screens, etc) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Test and report of control systems.
- Attend Project Kick-Off meetings with the engineering team.
- Selection of PLC, electronics, and instrument hardware.
- Proper interpretation of control specifications, drawings, and schematics.
- Create and maintain functional specification documents, P&ID diagrams, and instrument lists.
- Assist with on-site start-up and troubleshoot, as needed
- Proactively coordinate with project managers, engineers, electricians, and clients.
- Coordinate with the company’s engineering team to ensure successful development and deployment of project deliverables.
- Regular Control Review Meetings to be held with line manager.
- Assist the Department Manager in the development of programming standards and library functions.
- Project Specification Document to be read and understood before the start of software design or engineering.
- The costing Sheet to be reviewed to align engineering costs with allowances.
- Effective communication with Project Stakeholders throughout the life span of the Project.
- Meet with Customer Onsite to discuss detailed requirements.
- Assist with updating electrical designs when required.
- Monitor the Project and Provide Feedback in a Structured manner.
- Provide, and compile accurate software engineering project documentation for handover including all application backups.