GMRC Mechanical Engineer (Engineering Loss Adjuster) Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in JHB – Central for post of Mechanical Engineer (Engineering Loss Adjuster). Top GMRC Jobs in JHB – Central 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Mechanical Engineer (Engineering Loss Adjuster) Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 29 September 2022
GMRC is hiring for Mechanical Engineer (Engineering Loss Adjuster) Jobs in JHB – Central location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in JHB – Central.
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Mechanical Engineer (Engineering Loss Adjuster) Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Mechanical Engineer (Engineering Loss Adjuster)|
|Salary||ZAR 700000.00 – 820000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in JHB – Central|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||29 September 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Mechanical Engineer (Engineering Loss Adjuster) Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- BSc or BEng Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing, construction or mining experience.
- Possess an understanding of costing, materials, labour and construction contracts.
- Insurance loss adjusting experience will be advantageous.
- Providing exceptional levels of service to our Clients and their customers.
- Clarifying circumstances surrounding loss and causation.
- Verifying the nature and extent of loss/damage.
- Quantifying the work of reinstatement.
- Determining policy liability and providing. recommendations to clients.
- Contributing to the further growth and success of the branch.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Time management.
- Report writing.