GMRC Junior Merchandiser Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in JHB – Northern Suburbs for post of Junior Merchandiser. Top GMRC Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Junior Merchandiser Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 28 September 2022
GMRC is hiring for Junior Merchandiser Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in JHB – Northern Suburbs.
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Junior Merchandiser Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Junior Merchandiser|
|Salary||ZAR 7661.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs|
Gauteng Government Jobs 2022
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28 September 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Junior Merchandiser Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Merchandising experience will be beneficial.
- Cycling experience will be an advantage.
- Effective Negotiator.
- Communicate effectively.
- Presentation skills.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Leadership skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting Buyer and Product Developer with everyday administrative tasks.
- Follow up on outstanding purchase orders and short delivered stock.
- Amend purchase orders for a supplier if the incorrect price is on.
- Amend purchase orders for the store if they cannot GRV because of the Invoice Reinstate Cancelled PO’S.
- Presentation and quotations of new products to customers and management.
- Order and sample tracking and ensuring on time supplier shipment.
- Analysis of orders with ME Excel spreadsheets and administration of orders, from placement to final store delivery, including quality control (sample approval).
- Assisting in management of pre-production samples through to production approval, within company policy and procedures.
- View MerchExport Report daily and reinstate cancelled PO’s.
- Build a Buysheet.
- Build a Buysheet according to the Department.
- Enter the Brand, Gender, Month, Phase In, Phase Out, Comparison PLU, PLU Code, Description, RPL/Fashion, Loft, RH/LH, Stiff/Reg, Cost, RSP, and Margin.
- Load the mins on the system as well as create the opening orders as per Planner calculations.
- Place orders according to the Buyer/Planner.
- Supplier maintenance and liaison.
- Loading of Supplier References by SKU.
- Monitor the references and adjust where needed.
- Price Adjustments:
- Adjust Cost Price/ RSP according to the Supplier/Buyer.
- Update system to the correct Cost Price, RSP, GP Margin and supplier reference.
- Launch of new Product
- Create New Codes – Create new codes according to the Buyer.
- Move Previous range codes to Non-Reg – All discontinued range codes must be moved into non-reg as per instruction of the Buyer.