GMRC Forklift Technician Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in Port Elizabeth for post of Forklift Technician. Top GMRC Jobs in Port Elizabeth 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Forklift Technician Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 04 October 2022
GMRC is hiring for Forklift Technician Jobs in Port Elizabeth location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Port Elizabeth.
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Forklift Technician Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Forklift Technician|
|Salary||ZAR 16000.00-20000.00 Per Month|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Port Elizabeth|
|Job Type||Eastern Cape Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04 October 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Forklift Technician Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Trade tested Diesel and/or Petrol Mechanic and/or Forklift Mechanic.
- Matric, Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience on forklifts or similar material handling equipment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ mechanical, hydraulic and electrical experience ideally pertaining to forklifts
- General working knowledge of auto electrical systems (ignition, starting, charging, illumination)
- Must be able to interpret schematics, diagrams, operations manuals and manufacturer’s specifications
- Must be able to use relevant diagnostic equipment and specialised tools.
- Must have sober habits and a clear criminal record.
- Code 8 driver’s licence (for field service technicians).
- Valid forklift operator licence.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Servicing of material handling equipment and maintaining forklift serviceability to specified standards and according to set procedures by delivering quality service/maintenance.
- Perform accurate diagnosis/troubleshooting in event of breakdown of equipment; communicate what repairs are needed by advising customer and/or supervisor.
- Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational data/history by updating and timeously communicating information that must go on record.
- Promote service/maintenance programs.
- Provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure proper communication between self, workshop staff (Field Service Team Leader and Controller) and
- Ensure OHSACT requirements are met in all actions on company and client premises; maintain a safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operations, following standards and procedures and in general complying with legal regulations.
- Job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.