GMRC Engineering Underwriter Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in JHB – Northern Suburbs for post of Engineering Underwriter. Top GMRC Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Engineering Underwriter Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 01 October 2022
GMRC is hiring for Engineering Underwriter Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in JHB – Northern Suburbs.
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Engineering Underwriter Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Engineering Underwriter|
|Salary||ZAR 300006.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||01 October 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Engineering Underwriter Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- At least 3 years’ experience in Engineering Underwriting
- Regulatory Exam
- FAIS Credits (as per FAIS requirement) Must be Fit & Proper in terms of the FAIS Act
- Insurance Qualification will be advantage.
Main job functions:
- Underwrite in accordance with standards, policies and procedures
- Once a quotation is accepted, issue policy within 24hours, send and save to e-doc’s and volume.
- Obtain renewal instruction and information to facilitate the dispatch of renewal policies to customers
- Ensure renewal reviews are completed timeously
- Ensure queries are resolved as per company standards
- Ensure retentions are calculated
- Ensure timeous and accurate management of mail count
- Attend to administration and written communication)
- Ensure that all documentation is processed accurately and correctly
- Ensure policies are not overexposed
- Correct unprofitable policies
- To deal with all other escalated policy administration matters such as extensions, noting contracts, confirmation letters and adding items within 24hours.
- System testing as and when required
- Improve operational efficiency and effectiveness to enhance work processes
- Verify data to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Resolve escalated customer queries and complaints and provide feedback to customers on matters resolved.
- Develop work routines in line with operational plans / schedules in order to manage achievement of service delivery goals.
- Well-spoken go getter
- Client orientation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)