GMRC Demand Planner Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in JHB – Northern Suburbs for post of Demand Planner. Top GMRC Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Demand Planner Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 29 September 2022
GMRC is hiring for Demand Planner Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in JHB – Northern Suburbs.
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Demand Planner Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Demand Planner|
|Salary||ZAR 480,000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||29 September 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Demand Planner Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
Min Requirements and Qualification
- Relevant Business degree (Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement/Quantitative Management)
- 2-3 Years’ experience within Demand Planning
- Advanced Excel skills
- Retail planning knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Superb communication skills in both Afrikaans and English
- Knowledge of Cycling or Golf related products will be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the availability of stock within set parameters and OTB’s
- Reviewing replenishment orders of buyers and identifying opportunities to transfer stock between stores
- Liaising and building a relationship with Buyers, stores and suppliers
- Monitoring and understanding demand plan accuracy with the aim of minimising stockouts, aged stock and expired stock
- Driving weekly planning meetings with all relevant Buyers
- Planning and hosting meetings as a middle man for wholesalers and Buyers when reviewing ranges or planning promotions
- Setting and monitoring of OTB’s, driving data integrity, ensuring all targets are loaded and available
- Liaising with Buyers and Stores regarding Outstanding Orders
- Pulling and setting up of reports and doing analyses on an ad hoc basis on Excel
- Forecasting Sales based on historic demand and future drives or promos
- Reporting on performance of promotions
- Working out projected orders
- Working very closely with wholesalers and buyers when doing Purchase orders
- Reviewing ranges with Buyers, wholesalers and suppliers and selecting products or discontinuing products based on historical data
- Identifying problems with GP’s, GMROI and Forward Cover and managing with relevant Buyer
- Planning stock holding when opening new stores and ensuring this is done timeously and accurately
- Reporting on monthly figures in Steercom meeting as well as answering questions arising out of the meeting and being able to do so pro-actively
- Monitoring of system updates, checking for possible issues on the systems and reporting it to the correct parties and then driving these parties to solve the problems as soon as possible with minimal interruption to system usage.
- Taking into account store space when placing orders
- Doing seasonal buys with relevant buyers and ensure it is based on performance and fits into OTB.
- Ensure import orders are catered for in Cash Flow.
- Ability to present reports and findings based on analyses.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to analyse in depth
- Work under pressure
- Ability to work with systems