GMRC Citrus Area Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in Groblersdal for post of Citrus Area Manager. Top GMRC Jobs in Groblersdal 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Citrus Area Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 16 October 2022
GMRC is hiring for Citrus Area Manager Jobs in Groblersdal location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Groblersdal.
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Citrus Area Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Citrus Area Manager|
|Salary||ZAR 210,784.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Groblersdal|
Limpopo Government Jobs 2022
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16 October 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Citrus Area Manager Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Fluent in Afrikaans – non-negotiable
- Tertiary qualification ((preferably a degree/diploma in Agriculture/Commerce).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing and exporting fruit.
- Technical knowledge of citrus fruit, packaging, and quality policy.
- Intermediate level of Computer Skills
- Experience in GlobalGap, Siza, and HACCP experience would be beneficial.
- Must have own transport.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Procurement of fruit.
- Delivery of a service to Product Managers and producers/suppliers.
- Implementation and maintenance of fruit quality – and food safety.
- Involvement of logistics in season versus fluidity of fruit.
- Ensures that operational and logistics processes are carried out in accordance with market allocations and packaging instructions.
- Help other departments and operations.
- Public relations.
- Collect information for necessary sections.
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks.
- Liaison with relevant role players.