GMRC Accounts Payable Clerk Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC). GMRC Vacancies 2022 in JHB – Northern Suburbs for post of Accounts Payable Clerk. Top GMRC Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.gmrc.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
GMRC Accounts Payable Clerk Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 16 October 2022
GMRC is hiring for Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Green Marble Recruitment Consultants (GMRC) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, GMRC Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The GMRC recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the GMRC Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in JHB – Northern Suburbs.
|Recruitment Name||GMRC Accounts Payable Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Salary||ZAR 213504.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in JHB – Northern Suburbs|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack GMRC Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16 October 2022|
GMRC Recruitment 2022 Accounts Payable Clerk Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this GMRC Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in Aderant Expert or a similar ERP accounting package, such as Sage or Pastel.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Fixed asset experience (Advantageous).
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task on numerous ongoing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Own transport is essential.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process transactions, invoices, and verify financial data.
- Preparation of month-end journals, schedules, and reconciliations.
- Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables.
- Ensure payments to vendors are expedited timeously.
- Investigate questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures.
- Assemble and review invoices for payment.
- Obtain accurate information or data regarding invoice payments.
- Ability to work accurately in a pressurized time and deadline driven environment.