Eskom Assistant Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Eskom. Eskom Vacancies 2022 in Western Cape for post of Assistant Officer. Top Eskom Jobs in Western Cape 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.eskom.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Eskom Assistant Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 28 September 2022
Eskom is hiring for Assistant Officer Jobs in Western Cape location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Eskom is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Eskom Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Eskom recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Eskom Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Western Cape.
|Recruitment Name||Eskom Assistant Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Assistant Officer|
|Salary||ZAR 216000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Western Cape|
|Job Type||Western Cape Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Eskom Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28 September 2022|
Eskom Recruitment 2022 Assistant Officer Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Eskom Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
• National Diploma in HR
• 2 year Training/background in HR Generalist or Specialist area.
Skills and Competencies
• Customer Focused
• Ability to work under independently
• Team Player
• Coaching Mentoring and developing
• Good understanding of HR processes
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Computer literacy
• Assisting in providing an advisory service to line management and employees on all aspects OF Eskom’s Conditions of Service.
• Assist in ensuring improvement of employee satisfaction and organisational performance
• Assist in ensuring the compiling of workplace skills plan
• Assist in ensuring an effective skills sourcing (recruitment)
• Assist in providing supporting to line management towards improving good labour and employee relations
• Assist in gathering and providing management information to line management
• Assist in facilitating developing and implementing of training and development plans.