Department of Labour Recruitment 2022 Current Online Jobs at Department of LabourDepartment of Labour is hiring for Inspector Jobs in Temba location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Department of Labour is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Department of Labour Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers. The Department of Labour recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Department of Labour Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Temba.
|Employer||Department of Labour|
|Recruitment Name||Department of Labour Recruitment 2022|
|Salary||ZAR 211,713.00 Yearly|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Temba|
|Job Type||Gauteng Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Department of Labour Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10 May 2022|
Department of Labour Recruitment 2022 Job DescriptionPeople who are interesting to apply for this Department of Labour Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Qualification Requirement for Inspector Jobs at Department of Labour: → with Three (3) year tertiary qualification in Labour Relations/ Labour/ LLB/BCOM LAW.
How to Apply for Department of Labour Jobs 2022 at Department of Labour Careers Portal?To apply for this Department of Labour Jobs 2022, you must follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you must be create your account with the required details on the official website of Department of Labour.
- After this, you will log in to the account you created.
- After candidate account login, you have to select Inspector job profile which one you applying for, remember that you should be checked first that eligible.
- Once you select the Inspector job profile at Department of Labour Careers Portal, you will have to fill in the all-important details marked with * in the application form.
- After filling all the marked details in the Application form, click on the Apply now button and wait for the Application form process to complete.
- You should receive a registration number on your mobile and an Email.