Accountancy Placements Comercial Nursery Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Accountancy Placements. Accountancy Placements Vacancies 2022 in Ixopo for post of Comercial Nursery Manager. Top Accountancy Placements Jobs in Ixopo 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.accplace.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Accountancy Placements Comercial Nursery Manager Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 30 September 2022
Accountancy Placements is hiring for Comercial Nursery Manager Jobs in Ixopo location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Accountancy Placements is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Accountancy Placements Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Accountancy Placements recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Accountancy Placements Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Ixopo.
|Recruitment Name||Accountancy Placements Comercial Nursery Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Comercial Nursery Manager|
|Salary||ZAR 324000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Ixopo|
KwaZulu Natal Government Jobs 2022
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Accountancy Placements Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30 September 2022|
Accountancy Placements Recruitment 2022 Comercial Nursery Manager Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Accountancy Placements Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of junior staff and a labour force of 100-120 people including task planning, training,
- discipline and related administrative tasks
- Customer liaison, follow up, extension and promotional events
- Logistics- management of drivers, maintenance of fleet, scheduling, loading of trucks, deliveries and
- stock control
- Overall management of production including seedling growth and fertilization, spraying operations,
- record keeping and seedling irrigation (water management)
- Procurement, record keeping and inventory control
- Maintenance of nursery infrastructure (including borehole and irrigation)
- Maintenance of general nursery hygiene.
- A relevant horticultural qualification
- A passion for growing plants and a real desire to be a part of the nursery industry
- Prior experience in the seedling, vegetable or forestry industry
- Strong labour management ability
- Fluency in isiZulu, English and Afrikaans
- Excellent customer relations skills and a good team player
- A high level of self-motivation and the ability to pay great attention to detail.