Accountancy Placements Business Administrator (Export & Sales) Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at Accountancy Placements. Accountancy Placements Vacancies 2022 in Midlands for post of Business Administrator (Export & Sales). Top Accountancy Placements Jobs in Midlands 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.accplace.co.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at Jobjack.Org
Accountancy Placements Business Administrator (Export & Sales) Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 09 October 2022
Accountancy Placements is hiring for Business Administrator (Export & Sales) Jobs in Midlands location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. Accountancy Placements is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, Accountancy Placements Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The Accountancy Placements recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the Accountancy Placements Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Midlands.
|Recruitment Name||Accountancy Placements Business Administrator (Export & Sales) Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Business Administrator (Export & Sales)|
|Salary||ZAR 300000.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Midlands|
|Job Type||KwaZulu Natal Government Jobs 2022|
|Vacancies Name||Job Jack Accountancy Placements Vacancies 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||09 October 2022|
Accountancy Placements Recruitment 2022 Business Administrator (Export & Sales) Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this Accountancy Placements Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
- Stock movements are accurately and timeously recorded daily
- Provision of an accurate overall freight schedule
- All documentation is captured accurately and timeously
- An accurate Export Availability List is sent to customers every Friday
- The auction results are captured accurately daily
- The Pre-Alert Schedule is accurately and timeously updated
- Strong relationships are built with customers and other stakeholders
- The Export Weekly Average Price Report is accurate and is sent out weekly
- The Exports Calculation Report is accurate and is continually kept up to date
- The weekly and monthly reports are accurate and are submitted timeously
- SharePoint is kept up to date
- Product Database is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
The position calls for a candidate with at least 3 years of sales administration and stock management experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably with exposure to export and freight handling documentation.
Strong numerical acumen, excellent communication skills and full computer literacy are required, along with superb accuracy and attention to detail.